- Smalltalk Instance eXchange in XML -
- (2003/06/24) Patch sixx-fix20030624.sif. A fix for reading ByteArray subclasses. UUID, BOSSBytes, and BinaryStorageBytes
are now all supported. Thanks, Ulli Wenk.
- (2003/6/12) Version 0.1g: SixxReadStream can now read corrupt SIXX files
with best effort (recovery mode). Minor bug fixes about sending readFrom:
with String parameter. A fix of SIXX Time generation test for different
locales. Thanks to Marco Paga, Denis Johnson, and Ulli Wenk.
- (2003/3/25) Version 0.1f: Namespace support (for VW) - still compatible
with other Smalltalks. Bug fixes for Interval and MappedPalette. Thanks
to Steven Kelly and Lukas Renggli.
- (2003/3/21) sixx-patchNihongo20030318.cs. A patch for Japanese Squeak version: Nihongo4. By installing this change set, you can serialize/deserialize multi byte
strings . Thanks Kazu, for the contribution.
- (2003/3/12) SIXX 0.1f alpha for VW. This is an experimental version which supports namespace. The changes
will be integrated into 0.1f. (SIXX will never lose the portability even
if it supports namespaces).
- (2003/3/7) SIXX 0.1e for Squeak, VW, and Dolphin. A minor fix for empty
stream. I also noticed that there are errors in serializing/deserializing
some kinds of Collection (Interval, LinkedList, Semaphore, etc). I'll fix
it in the next release (0.1f).
- (2003/3/1) Patch sixx-fix20030301.sif. A tiny fix for empty stream. It will be included in the next SIXX version.
I quickly added the patch to SAR version. VW and Dolphin users, wait a
- (2002/12/9) SIXX 0.1d for Squeak has also been packaged as SAR. Now you
can install SIXX by one-click!
- (2002/11/24) SIXX 0.1d for Squeak has been repackaged to include the latest
- (2002/10/30) Version 0.1d: Improvements for variable objects. Thanks to
Steve Waring having pointed that.
- (2002/10/24) Patch sixx-fix20021024.sif. A tiny fix for variable-but not-bits objects. It will be included in
the next SIXX version.
- (2002/10/27) Version 0.1c: Improvements for String (CDATA option). Small
refactorings for portability. Dolphin port! Thanks to Barry Carr and Kazu!
- (2002/09/11) Patch sixx-fix20020901.sif. It will be included in the next SIXX version (Squeak, VW and Dolphin).
- (2002/07/25) Version 0.1b: Small improvement for Text and RunArray objects
- (2002/07/03) VisualWorks port is available! Thanks, Kazu!
- (2002/06/29) Version 0.1a: minor code cleanings and ByteArray related bug
- (2002/06/18) Version 0.1: the first release.